I. Responsible authority within the meaning of the data protection act is
Kaufmann & Company Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
II. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
When you visit our website www.kaufmann-company.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes of data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
IV. Contacting kaufmann & company rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbh
If you contact us via one of the e-mail addresses provided by us, the information and personal data you provide will be processed exclusively for the purpose of processing your respective inquiry.
If you contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, the data you provide will be processed for correspondence and for the initiation and establishment of a mandate agreement with you.
V. Duration of data storage
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. We therefore only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned herein or as stipulated by the various storage periods provided by law. After the respective purpose has ceased to exist or the periods have expired, the corresponding data will be routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
VI. Affected rights/data subject rights
You have the right:
to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right of complaint, the origin of your data, if we have not collected it, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office.
VII. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
IX. Questions to the data protection officer
If you have any questions about data protection, please contact us.
Tel- +49 (0) 151-15604315